Hello Family,
Wow, my sisters have been telling me all week but now I know that birthdays are really fun. We held my birthday party down at the East Point Reserve and had a picnic afternoon tea. All my sisters came and Matt, Lisa and Asha. I'm lucky as there are lots of little boys to play with from Daddies workmates and of course my Princess Abbie. Mummy says our house is going to like a toy shop after I had opened all of my presents, I am a very lucky little boy. Mummy and Daddy organised for a train cake, it was a chocolate sponge and very yummy although we are still eating it... I didn't know how to blow out the candle but I had lots of helpers. I can't wait for my next birthday.

3 comments:
Hey LJ - I hope that while you were at East Point you saw the war photo of Great Grandfather Ryall (GGR)in the lawn in the middle of the reserve (just North of the Museum and south of the sound shell. No one's name is mentioned on the photo, but GGR)is on the furtherest end in the front row and is the only one wearing black shorts. Glad you had fun at your party and got lots of toys. Sha xxx
Hi Lincoln,
Shelby & I had a great time at your party. Thanks for inviting us. Mummy & Daddy had a good time too!
Detroit
Hello LJ, you can tell your Aunty Sha that you saw that photo of Great Grandad Ryall when you were only a few weeks old. The picture is on Grandma Gem's blog!
It really looked like I great party. Sorry I wasn't there. I am still working on getting Grandad Bill to take some time off and we can get up to Darwin again.
LOL
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment