Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hello my Aunty Mam x






Hello Family,
A great day today everybody because my Aunty Mam has come to visit me from Bankok. Daddy was very excited, he raced around the house all night saying "Aunty Mam is here soon, Aunty Mam is here soon" and then she was here! I went to meet Aunty Mam today and I was very good. Mummy said I had to be on my best behaviour which I wasn't but we had fun at Nannies house. Aunty Mam bought me lots of beautiful clothes and a gorgeous pashmina for Mummy. Aunty Mam and I crawled around the lounge room and she nursed me while I drank my bottle. Now I am as excited as Daddy that my Aunty Mam is here - we are going to have great fun together.

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

So wonderful for you to have such a special visitor. Hello Aunty Mam!! Welcome to Australia. Hope you have a wonderful visit - I am sure LJ and his family will make sure you do.

LOL

Grandma Gem

Anonymous said...

Yes, I really had a good time there. Everyone was lovely.

Thank you Grandma Gem

Aunty Mam