Hello Family,
We went to my first Royal Darwin Show yesterday. I wasn't feeling a hundred percent but I still enjoyed it. My friend Asleigh was picked to sing in the 'Road to Tamworth' final, she did really well. Ashleigh is only 12 so Mummy was very proud that Ashleigh got up and sang a song that she wrote herself in front of all the people. Gemma and Matt came and watched and we all clapped like crazy. Ashleighs mum Aunty Jacqui jumped up and down, she was very funny. Mummy wanted a dagwood dog, she said "you only go to the show for Dagwood Dogs Lj". Daddy had one too and I tasted his but I didn't like it very much. Daddy played a game and won me my first snake. I love my sammy snake and I will treasure it from my first Royal Darwin Show.

1 comment:
Oh LJ - It sounds like you had a fantastic birthday weekend - I am very jealous! I am glad you had lots of fun with your Aunty Mam, maybe one day you will go overseas (again!) and visit her, that is after you come and visit us of course! We have your birthday present waiting here for you, so hopefully you will visit soon!
Post a Comment