Hello Family,
We went to the V8 Supercars today and it was LOUD and I LOVED it. I wore my Holden shirt that Aunty Karen bought for me. I kept saying to Mummy - Mummy were is Aunty Trina? Because the last time I went to supercars we were with Auny Trina in New Zealand! Mummy and Daddy wore their Hamilton shirts and were very surprised to see 2 other people wearing Hamilton shirts. My Uncle Mick is also here from Perth, this was his first V8s with his daughter Chanel and he really enjoyed it. Daddy was very happy because Steve Richards won the rounds although Mummy was a bit sad that Lowndes car broke down. We bought some new shirts - Vodafone shirts for me and Mummy although I am a Holden supporter. Daddy got some great free tickets that meant we could park right at the gates and got free entry which made it a stress free day for everyone. I'm already looking forward to next year.

3 comments:
Well Lj looks like you had a great day Jaykob was jelous that he wasnt able to go with you he would have loved it .He was happy that FORD won .
Oh LJ - you will have to bring Daddy down and let him play with Grandads boat. We don't have big cars here but we have lots of quiet little things and gentle waves and healthy rivers!! I can see the photos already!!
LOL
grandma Gem
LJ the Hamilton shirts look great, glad you enjoyed the races. wish i could have been there little mate
Post a Comment