Daddy and Poppa have been very busy cleaning walls, cuboards and painting my new room. I have a blue feature wall and everything is sparkling clean. Mummy went to K-Mart and Pumpkin Patch and bought dinosaur bedding and wall hanings - yah a dinosaur theme. Mummy and Daddy weren't sure so they gave me a dinosaur pillow and a car pillow and then they let me pick. I wanted the dinosaur pillow so thats the theme of my room. Mummy hopes we can get some big dinosaur wall stickers off the internet, I hope so too. Daddy is very busy for then next week with lots of friends here to see us but we will move my cot up next Sunday. Ohhh my own room...
Saturday, July 5, 2008
I've got my own room (almost)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh LJ you are getting a big boy , a room all by yourself .
Hello LJ, love that colour blue. can you make sure that they put in a bunk bed for Grandma Gem!
Poppy looks pretty good splashing on all that paint. Do you think he might go to Canberra and help aunty Ally for a while??
LOL
Grandma gem
Post a Comment