Hello Family (Back online yah!),
Last Wednesday on Mummys day off, we drove out to Manton Dam to go water skiing. I wasn't allowed in the boat as we didn't have a small lifevest but my sisters went wake boarding and tube surfing and they had a ball. Asha loved it on the tube, look at her big smile! My Uncle Mick is here for two weeks from Perth and his girls came surfing with us too. Mummy and I stayed and made a camp on the shore, we had lots of food and cooked a BBQ for lunch. Daddy came in after lunch and then it was Mummys turn to go and do her thing!Mummy was proud of Shae as she had a go and got up almost straight away. We are going again in a couple of weeks, I can't wait.

2 comments:
Lj, We will have to go out there when we come back next year Jess would love to waterski .
Hello LJ,
Glad to have you back as correspondent for the family activities! It is always big action up there. Looks like everyone is having lots of fun.
LOL
Grnadma Gem
Post a Comment