Tuesday was Territory Day which is when we are allowed to have fireworks! My family and I went out to Uncle Brians (Spud). My Aunties Kylie and Amanda were also there with Katie and Asha. Daddy bought lots of crackers for us but I was only allowed to hold a sparkler. I had my ear-muffs and surprisingly I slept through most of the night. Shae, Katie, Gemma and Asha let off lots of fire works that were very pretty!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Territory Day!
Tuesday was Territory Day which is when we are allowed to have fireworks! My family and I went out to Uncle Brians (Spud). My Aunties Kylie and Amanda were also there with Katie and Asha. Daddy bought lots of crackers for us but I was only allowed to hold a sparkler. I had my ear-muffs and surprisingly I slept through most of the night. Shae, Katie, Gemma and Asha let off lots of fire works that were very pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow LJ - your own room - what an exciting milestone to reach! And it looks like it will be such a lovely room too! Can't wait to see you soon - Dante can't wait to have lots of playtime with you!
Post a Comment