Friday, July 18, 2008

Mummy at the Races :(




Hello Family,

I am not speaking to my Mummy today. If its not bad enough that she goes to work all of the time, today she went to Ladies Day at the Races with Aunty Kylie, Liz and Corey. Don't all the girls look pretty. Corey is here with Unvle Mick from Perth. I heard Mummy tell Daddy that they drank champagne, ate yummy food and watched fashion parades (and dancing fireman) and oh yes bet money on the horses. Mummy bet on a horse called Linkin Park but it came third and didn't pay much. Mummy said "I had a great day Lj, we had fun". She did look very happy, I guess its alright for Mummy to go to the Races. Aunty Rosie went too, Mummy hasn't any photos of her but she looked very pretty.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Hey LJ - were you fascinated with mummy's fascinator? Very trendy hair gear they wear up there! Sha xx