Friday, July 25, 2008

Thank you Grandma






Hello Family,
Thank you all for the lovely texts that I read this morning, they were fun to read and I got to play with Mummys phone for awhile (YAH!). Thank you for the beautiful book Grandma and Grandad, Mummy read me the story and I liked to touch all the pages. The front of the book is furry and I rubbed that against my face, it felt funny. I am feeling a little better today, hopefully I am going to be completely back to normal for my birthday party on Sunday. We are having a family BBQ tonight with Nanna, Poppa and Aunty Mam. Gemma, Ceci and Aunty Rose is comingtoo so we will have plenty more stories for the blog.

1 comment:

Clairie said...

Happy Birthday LJ!!!!

Lots of love and kisses
Aunty Claire

PS. Billy is very jealous of your big trucks...