Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma xxx



Hello Grandma,

Happy Birthday to you, I hope you have a lovely day. I would have rung but they don't have phones in my current accommodation. Mummy has gone to work now so Daddy said this is creche, he puts me in here in the morning and than gets me out in the afternoon. I'm going to another creche tomorrow. Mummy says I will like that one much better because they have other kids there. It sure gets lonely in here - sometimes Daddy puts Angus in here too, its a bit squashy and a bit smelly but we still have fun. Hope you have a great day Grandma and I hope I get to see you again real soon

lots of love

Lj xx

P.S - can you please rng Mum and tell her to come home?? Its getting dark....

2 comments:

Gemma said...

I'm coming LJ. I talked to Mummy and sent her home to get you. You do look like you are having fun though!!When I was a little girl my Dad used to let me play in the police cells and I loved it...lucky we didn' have to worry about Angus though!!
I had a great birthday.

LOL

Grandma Gem

Trish said...

I think that is a lovely creche LJ. Daddy is very clever to find a creche so close to home. Sha x