Hello Family,
I am not feeling very well. Daddy says it is because I have started creche and am exposed to lots of nasty germs. I had the flu and had to have antibiotics to help my chesty cough. Now, just when I am getting over my flu I have got vomiting and diahorea. Its not very nice but I am sitting on Mummys lap alot and giving her lots of cuddles so it there is a positive she says it is that. I felt well enough yesterday to help Mummy fold some clothes, it was my job to mess up all of the coat hangers joinging them up and making it hard for Mummy to untangle them, at least I think that was what she wanted?? Do you like my Elmo shirt? My Aunty Mam bought it for me and I am loving it! It is my birthday in 4 days time, hopefully I will be better by then :(

2 comments:
Hello LJ,
Hope you are feeling better today. Seems all my littlest grandsons are not well this week. I can't blame the winter chills on you can I??
I wrapped up your birthday parcel yesterday. I just hope I am better than your mother at getting the parcel to the post office. Wish me luck.
Hope you get to have lots more fun with Aunty Mam. Is she enjoying Darwin?
LOL
grandma Gem
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well LJ. Billy loves the coathangers too! Must be a boy thing that you grow out of when you actually learn what they are for!!!!!!!
Billy is trying his best to crawl just like you but is still struggling with getting his belly out of the way. Can't wait for summer when it will be easier for him to get around as he won't have so many clothes restricting him.
You look like a beautiful indian baby all wrapped up in tribal colours like you see on the western movies. Your Auntys have beautiful scarves!!!! How peaceful you look sound asleep.
When am I going to see you again???
Post a Comment