Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pitch Black Darwin Display






Hello Family,
Daddy took Shae-Rosie and I to the Pitch Black exhibition at the Defence Base (Airforce). We looked at a few planes and trucks. One of the soldiers put some face paint on me, Shae-Rosie said she couldn't see me because I was camoflauged! (Maybe if I wore it at night then Mummy wouldn't be able to find me to put me to bed). Pitch Black runs for 6 weeks every three years - pilots from other countries come to train and play war games with the Australian Defence Force. If I wasn't going to be a race car driver (and a fireman) then I might have been a pilot when I grow up. It all got a bit much for me so I went to sleep on Daddy dreaming about planes and being a fighter pilot!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Gee LJ - you fit so much into your days that you are going to be so bored when you start school! I hope that you don't stop writing just because mum goes back to work!

tassie Family said...

hi Lj

its ashame we had to leave that day to come home it looked like you had fun

from the tassie clan