Thursday, June 19, 2008

Boys weekend






Hello Family,
Daddy and I did a lot together this weekend. Mummy is getting ready to go back to work so Daddy and I played together all weekend. First we went to the air show, Shae-Rosie came too and then on Sunday we went to the Darwin Car Show. It was a lot of fun walking around looking at all of the old cars and I met lots of Daddys friends. Uncle Aaron had his racing car on display, Daddy helps as crew sometimes when Uncle Aaron races - it is a very fast car. I had my first snow cone. Daddy said I was very funny as my first bite was a large one and then BRAIN FREEZE!! He said after that I would only use the straw or have little sucks, Mummy says "You're a quick learner Lj".

1 comment:

Clairie said...

You have such a good life LJ!!

So great to see you and Daddy out and about and do so many fun things together.

i just love the way you got Brain Freeze...hurts a bit doesn't it!!!
Those snow cones are as cold as what the weather is like here at the moment....imagine that!!