Friday, June 20, 2008

First day at ABC Centre - induction





Hello Family,
Well its almost time for Mummy to go back to work and me to go off to the ABC Centre. I am going to go every Thursday and Friday. Mummy, Shae and I went to induction today so that I can get used to creche before I have to go by myself. I loved creche, I played with the cars, the blocks, the jogsaw puzzles and the other kids. They are 4 big boys like me and 3 babies in my group. They have a fully covered outdoor area that I can play in all day every day. As soon as Mummy saw that she wasn't worried anymore because I love to play outside. I played with some of the boys, their names are Josh and Caydon. Princess Abbie will go to creche with me on Thursdays and Fridays after the school holidays and Mummy says I have to be a big boy and look after her. Daddy and I are going to go back next week and then I start half days the week after - I am so excited, "don't be sad mummy".

1 comment:

Trish said...

Hey LJ - I reckon Shae Rosie was having as much fun with those puzzles as you were! xx