Mummy and I met Gemma and Matt at the soccer last night. The Australian side played Chile in front of a crowd of about 2000. Matt and Gemma got there early so that they could get us a great spot near the goals. The group next to us were Greek and they had brought lots of food for their kids. I had my first taste of sugar with Greek lollies, Mummy said that I made a very funny face. We have got a big weekend planned for Mummies last days before returning to work and she said the Soccer last night was a fabulous start.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Aussie, Aussie Aussie
Mummy and I met Gemma and Matt at the soccer last night. The Australian side played Chile in front of a crowd of about 2000. Matt and Gemma got there early so that they could get us a great spot near the goals. The group next to us were Greek and they had brought lots of food for their kids. I had my first taste of sugar with Greek lollies, Mummy said that I made a very funny face. We have got a big weekend planned for Mummies last days before returning to work and she said the Soccer last night was a fabulous start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LJ, looks like you and Matty had a good time at the Soccer was he telling you how they should play the game .
Post a Comment