Hello Family,
We went to the Toy Shop on the weekend because they were having a big sale and my parents wanted to spoil me. I had a ride on the Tonka Scooper but that was just a bit big for me. I tried an orange rocker and I loved that, very good fun. But the best thing was a train, it sings songs, has lots of funny noises and goes 'toot toot' like a real train. It has lots of different animals that make click noises and best of all when I push its funnel it goes by itself and I can chase it around the house. Mummy says its the best babysitter and I just love my train.

2 comments:
Wow LJ looks like you had fun at the toy shop! Did you see anything else you might like? I reckon you have a birthday coming up soon......
wow lj jaykob would have loved to be with you he likes big tonka trucks you will have to con Matt and gemm into buying you the Big tonka truck ............
Post a Comment