Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun in the park with Abbie






Hello Family,
Mummy and I (Daddy was working) went to see the Darwin City Brass Band play in the park across from our house on Sunday afternoon. Hayes and Debbie were very organsied and had blankets, chairs, wine and nibbles so everyone had a good time. Hayes said Mummy only had to bring her dancing shoes. They even catered for me - I ate all of Abbies watermelon although the best part was chewing on the plastic tub! Abbie and I crawled around and played, I was going to read Abbie a story but Mummy reminded me that I couldn't read...

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Hi LJ, how did you enjoy the sound of the brass band? I am sure Abbie would have understood what you were reading her - even if Mummy couldn't. I think Princess Abbie is a pretty determined young lady and just waiting to pounce on you - or tickly your ear!!

Love to all up there. Did you have a party for Gemma's birthday??

Grandma Gem