Hello Family,
Gemmas boyfriend Matts mum is here (Darlene) with Matts brother Jaykob and sister Jess. They are a really fun family and Jaykob and Jess love playing with me - almost as much as Matt does! We went to Lake Alexander today for some swimming. Its lovely dry weather here but it was still warm enough to go swimming. Jaycob and Jess live in Tasmania so they think it is really hot.

3 comments:
Jakob just adores Lj, thats all he wants to do.. where is lj today?? thats all we hear!!
very cute pics mum..
xx
Hi LJ,
Looks like another wonderful day in your life. Glad your big sister is giving you a good time.
What are we going to do for pictures when you Mum goes back to work?? I hope she has been showing Daddy how to take photos!
LOL
Grandma Gem
Hey LJ - man I am so jealous that you are able to go swimming outdoors - Poor Dante only gets to swim in the bathtub now - and if I leave him there too long he still might freeze over!! looks like you have been having so much fun - I think you might need to come to Canberra so you can have some fun in the COLD COLD city!
Post a Comment