Hello Family,
We have had a very busy long weekend! Mummy and Daddy went tile shopping and they have brought all of the new tiles to start the kitchen, Mummy is very excited. We went to the Parap Markets on Saturday morning to have stuffed prawns and honey and lime juice with Greg and Debbie. Then we went to the Drags on Saturday night where Uncle Aaron was racing. Matt and his mum Darlene and Jaycob came to the drags with us. On Sunday we went to the Greek Glenti and I had my first taste of Yiros - yummy I ate it all. Mummy said "thanks goodness you like garlic Lj". I danced to the music and watched the greek dancers but we left before the fireworks. Yesterday we went and watched Matt play soccer, he is the goal keeper and he did a great job. Last night Mummy and her friends went to watch the new Sex and the City movie. I cried because she said I couldn't go but Shae looked after me until Daddy came home. It was a very busy weekend and today I am just going to push my truck around the yard all day.

2 comments:
Hi LJ - Now your looking much warmer in your long sleeves! Poor Dante can't leave the house without seventy layers, a beanie (which he just throws off) and very warm socks! I glad you liked Yiros - That's one of my favourites too! I'm sad they didn't do any plate smashing at your restaurant - I am sure you would have had fun doing that! I went to watch sex and the city and it was funny to see (perhaps too much??) another person called Dante - methinks he might have big shoes to fill!!
Hello LJ,
It looks like you are just heading out in your truck to somewhere special?? Glad to see you in warm clothes..it is lovely weather here in Ballina but you would still need your warm clothes. You have such a lot of little friends I find it hard to keep up. I hope to get up to see you sometime soon. we are still waiting to hear what is happening with Grandad's job.
LOL
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment