I got kisses form Princess Abbie and I cried!! Mummy is not sure whether it was because I didn't like the kiss or if it was because Princess Abbie was leaving. I'm not sure either... I love Fun Bus, Abbie is there every week and my friend Marlon comes too. I played on a big purple caterpillar thing. Auntie Calire - we would love you and Billy and Uncle Allan to come play with us - Mum says it is beaut weather, quite cool but lots of sunshine and happy happy days. And Billy could play with his other cousins too.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Fun Bus and kisses from Princess Abbie xx
I got kisses form Princess Abbie and I cried!! Mummy is not sure whether it was because I didn't like the kiss or if it was because Princess Abbie was leaving. I'm not sure either... I love Fun Bus, Abbie is there every week and my friend Marlon comes too. I played on a big purple caterpillar thing. Auntie Calire - we would love you and Billy and Uncle Allan to come play with us - Mum says it is beaut weather, quite cool but lots of sunshine and happy happy days. And Billy could play with his other cousins too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment