Hello Family,
Last night Mummy and I went to Touch Football to see Gemma, Shae-Rosie, Katie and Lisa play their first mixed touch final. Aunty Kim and Uncle Rex came too. They played the early game at 6 o clock so it wasn't too late for me and I was a good boy. I played with the girls and the rest of the team, I didn't eat my fruit but I did do a big cheer for Shae when she got a try and then again when Gemma got one (two). Mummys team is out of the finals and she is a bit disapointed but she says "Don't worry Lj, it will start again soon." Gemmas team won easily and we will go back next week to see them play again - stay posted!

2 comments:
Hi Lj
lookes like you was having fun we miss you , it has got real cold down here snowing from your Tassie family
Hi Lj,
Its your family from Tassie looked like you was having fun , we miss you and everyone it is very cold here and it is snowing
lol Tassie guys
Post a Comment