Sunday, June 29, 2008

Birthday Breakfast for Daddy!!!!*****




Hello Family,
It's Daddies birthday today - yah! We bought him a snorkel for his car and he was very very happy. I wanted to use it in the pool but Daddy says "It's not that kind of snorkel Lj". Daddy says its tough being 25 again, Mummy thinks that is very funny but I don't really get it. We are going to spend the day watching the Karting Championships (NT/QLD) and then Mummy has to work at Bunnings for the afternoon. She is fund raising for her trip to Alice Springs later this year. We are going to take Daddy and the rest of the family down to the Nightcliff Foreshore for fish and chips on the beach for dinner - Daddys favourite.

2 comments:

Yaowared said...

Happy Birthday Robert

I wish you a wonderful day with all family there

I also sent you an e-card last night hoping you would find it in the morning

Love

Mam

tassie Family said...

Happy Birthday Rob

We hope you and the Family had a good day , looks like you had a good Breky