Kia Ora Family,
Today we went to rugby training to watch Katrina train with her team. I made lots of new friends and everyone agreed that I was very cute! Its not as cold as we thought it would be but I have been wearing all of my new clothes. Thanks to Aunty Claire and Aunty Ally - I am loving my winter gear.
Today we went to rugby training to watch Katrina train with her team. I made lots of new friends and everyone agreed that I was very cute! Its not as cold as we thought it would be but I have been wearing all of my new clothes. Thanks to Aunty Claire and Aunty Ally - I am loving my winter gear.

2 comments:
Kia Ora LJ! You will have so many stories with your daddy when you get back to the land of OZ! Glad you are keeping warm in your winter clothes!!
OK OK - you have had enough fun now!! time to come home. Love keeping up with all your adventures - so good to have the pictures to go with the stories!!
LOL
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment