Hello Family,
Today we went to the Hamilton 400 V8's, I was really excited! They had up to 60 000 people at the V8's each day. There were lots of beautiful girls and I had my photo taken with some of them. New Zealanders love kids and lots of people stopped to talk to us along the way. Mummy went and said hello to the Fireman that were at the race. The regular Fireman attend all of the big events as part of their normal duties. It was a bit sad because they had a minutes silence for the Fireman who was killed in Hamilton before the third race. Apparently he was rostered on that day and loved his motorsports. I was quiet for the minute, Mummy was very surprised. We saw a Helicopter race a car and the Maori people did a Haka before the third and final race. I wasn't scared when they did the Haka, I love New Zealand and find all of the people and the way they speak very interesting. When Tander (Holden Driver) won, I clapped my hands for the first time. I have been practising my clapping and I am very good at it now. Mummy said everything was well organised, we were lucky to live so close as we could walk the 500m to the race and back.

1 comment:
Oh LJ - I love the photos of you sleeping, you are such a good boy to take a nap no matter where you are! It sounds like you have packed so much into your holiday in NZ - and that everyone is enjoying themselves! It was so lovely to see you last week!
Post a Comment