Hello Family,
I am exited to be in New Zealand, We drove down to Hamalton were we are staying for the next 3 days. We went to the Rugby Union to watch the Chiefs (our team) and Crusaders play, it was exciting to watch, it was a full stadium and Auntie Katrina got us really good seats in the second row, it felt like we were on the field. Ther wer Fireman collecting at teh front of the stadium and the Rigby Association donated a third of the gatetakings to the family of the fireman that was recently killed in Hamilton. It is like it is one big community here and the New Zelanders love their sports - very exciting atmosphere. It was a great game and the Chiefs had an upset win, I'm sure it was because we were there. The weather is beautiful, not too cold and the apartments we were staying in was right next to the Rugby. The V8's are racing on a street circut right nextdoor to the Rugby field, some of the drivers including Craig Lownds were at the Rugby. I'm missing my Daddy, but having a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment