Friday, April 4, 2008

Not allowed to walk!



Hello Family,
Mummy says that I am not allowed to walk unless I am in my walker. I can climb the bookcase and the couches and am starting to walk along the couches. Aunty Amanda says 'push him over', the adults reckon I am enough trouble crawling they sure don't want me to walk! My sister Celeste (ceci) gave me this walker for Xmas and I love it. Mummy takes it outside so that she can hang out the washing or do the gardening or just sit and relax with a coffee while I am in my walker and staying out of trouble.
Only 13 more days until I go to Brisbane to see my cousins Billy and Dante - we are all very excited. I can give kisses and am saving one for Aunty Claire and Aunty Ally. Mummy said that I can crawl around the house with Dante, Billy can be the referee when we race! I love seing the other kids when we go to Baby and Books class, I can't wait to play with my cousins.
My passport is on the way and Mummy is busy trying to work out what to take and what to leave behind. Its also only 13 days until we go to New Zealand, Shae-Rosie and I and Mummy are too excited!

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

Don't forget that Grandma Gem is going to see you before NZ!! It doesn't seem that long ago since we met you at the airport last time!! You just seem to have grown up so much.

LOL

Grandma Gem