Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dante has Shilo and I have ANGUS!



Hello Family,
Mummy was reading to me about Dante and his puppy Shilo, and I wanted to show you my puppy Angus. He is such a good puppy except he digs lots of holes in the lawn (craters!) and then Daddy gets very cross. Sometimes Angus comes for a walk when Mummy and I go out in the pram but mostly she leaves him home to look after the house. I try to crawl outside and play with the puppies every chance I get, but I get very grubby very quickly and Mummy gets cross. Angus won't always play with me - Daddy says I am the boss of Angus but Angus says that he doesn't care he wants to sit in the shade under the car :( COME BACK HERE ANGUS!

1 comment:

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Hey LJ - It looks like you and Angus will get into a lot of mischeif when you get bigger, although, I reckon you could ride him like a horse now! Dante is missing Shilo lots in brisbane, but he is happy that he gets to see Billy and You while he is here!