Friday, April 11, 2008

Bedtime stories at the city library






Hello Family,

Last night my cousins Georgia and Bailey, Shae and I went to Bedtime Stories at the library. We had to wear our pyjama's and bring a favourite toy pet as the theme was 'pets'. We listened to stories mostly about dogs and pet dinosaurs and we danced and sung along to lots of songs. Then we had a pet parade, Georgia and her dog Scruffy won third prize, I also won a prize because the lady said I looked so cute and my pyjamas and my pet dog Bouncer looked the same. We won vouchers to get a free ice cream at Cold Rock. Mummy said 'that is your first prize Lj', she was very proud of me. Atfer the story time we had cookies and milk - Bailey ate the most cookies. My cousins go home tomorrow - boo hoo, we have had so much fun together.

+-

No comments: