Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello Brisbane






Hello Family,

Well, we flew to Brisbane to see Grandma, Aunty Claire, Aunty Ally and my cousins Dante and Billy. I had a great play with my cousins while Mummy talked to everyone. Mummy said i was very good on the plane, she was very proud of me. Mummy said that it is good to fly with Virgin Blue and that they really looked after us. I miss my Daddy but it is a lot of fun to be on holidays yah

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Hello to everyone in New Zealand. It was so good to see you have put the photos up already!!
Wonderful to see you all on Thursday and i think you photos were a good summary of a hectic but special day for me!!
I am back home in Ballina tonight and it is very quiet11

Happy holidays over there. Hello to Katrina and Maria

Grandma Gem