Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Off to New Zealand!



Hello Family,
Well, I am very excited, Mummy is packing for me, Shae-Rose and Mummy to go to New Zealand! I have lots of new winter clothes to model for you all and new boots! We are sad that Daddy is staying behind and we will miss him but hopefully we will update the BLOG regularly. Shae and I got new passports, Gemma and Celeste are very jealous! Auntie Maria is coming with us and we are staying with Mummys great friend Katrina. I can't wait to see Katrina, I am going to keep everyone up all night just so that we can all catch up. But Mummy says 'No Lincoln, we need lots of good sleep as we will be doing lots of exciting things like V8 supercars, rugby league, netball and swimming with dolphins and a 'hungi and Hakka' night. I think I am going to love New Zealand.

No comments: