Aunty Rosie played horsey with us, we only had one horse so she showed me how to use a broom. Aunty Claire said that she though brooms were only for flying which I didn't really understand?
Cowboy Billy
cowboys roaming the range
Mummy says my hat and my horse are 'modern cowboy', Billy can make his horse eat grass.
Its so wonderful that you keep taking such wonderful photos and having so much fun with your family and friends. I do wish I could be up there with you all. I could teach you how to ride a broom horsey as well. Loved all your photos especially seeing all your fun on Christmas Day. LOL
My name is Lincoln Jed Crash Crowell and I am the son of Robert and Bridgette. I have 3 big sisters named Gemma, Celeste and Shae-Rose.I have dogs called Angus, Sabre and Johnny and I love to run around the house creating havoc. I love cars and Monster Trucks. When I am not off causing trouble you can find me updating my blog.
2 comments:
That is a great video. Love how Aunty Rosie is always horsing around!
Hello LJ,
Its so wonderful that you keep taking such wonderful photos and having so much fun with your family and friends. I do wish I could be up there with you all. I could teach you how to ride a broom horsey as well. Loved all your photos especially seeing all your fun on Christmas Day. LOL
grandma Gem
Post a Comment