Aunty Rosie and Uncle Mark did a great job decorating the table - it was very pretty, I'm not really sure what Xmas is meant to feel like, but it felt just like xmas.
Daddy and Uncle Allan played with Billy and me - we had lots of fun with his fire engine set.

I love my sister Gemma - she had a big talk to bubby Erin and bubby Erin smiled.
Leesa and the other girls took it in turns to nurse bubby Erin - she sure does have a lot of friends. 
Aunty Claire peeled prans for everyone - she is the fastest prawn peeler in the west - Mummy said not to say that too quicly after two champagnes. Claire thought Mummy was very funny but I didn't quite get it??
Daddy and Shae helped look after bubby Erin, she was a very good girl all day.

Merry Xmas Uncle Allan and Billy!

yummy yummy dinner on special xmas plates - prawns, ham, lamb, turkey and veg - yum yum.
I love my sister Gemma - she had a big talk to bubby Erin and bubby Erin smiled.
Aunty Claire peeled prans for everyone - she is the fastest prawn peeler in the west - Mummy said not to say that too quicly after two champagnes. Claire thought Mummy was very funny but I didn't quite get it??
Daddy and Shae helped look after bubby Erin, she was a very good girl all day.
Merry Xmas Uncle Allan and Billy!
yummy yummy dinner on special xmas plates - prawns, ham, lamb, turkey and veg - yum yum.

1 comment:
Love it! It was a great day with all the family visiting. The Xmas Pudding was delicious and the Punch aMAZING!! xx
Post a Comment