Hello Family,
Mummy loves the Parap markets - she buys flowers there every week, lotto, the paper and yummy food for us. I love poi-poa but Mummy likes stuffed prawns. Daddy likes chicken wings and crepes from the crepe place. Shaes friend Bernadette works at Kens Crepes and Shae likes crepes too. Shae likes fruit smoothies and I often have lots of her drink - its a family affair I tell her. It is still a bit hot but if you go early enough its cool. Can you tell I am still wearing my pajamas? I wouldn't let anyone take off my Ben-10 shirt, I like Ben-10 and I wore it all day. Mummy and Daddy weren't very impressed but they said I could wear it today only...we will see.

1 comment:
Hi LJ, it so nice to see a photo with Mummy in it. You all look like you had a good time at the markets. I am missing you...
LOL Grandma Gem
Post a Comment