
Yah Santa has been and I have lots of presents!

Help me please Shaea nd Alex as I have lots of presents to open.....

OHHH Goody - what is it???

I lovemy new fire engine set - its goes round and round the tracks just like a train does.

What is it Daddy and thank you Daddy for helping me.

WOW a new model car - I love my cars , a bot can never have enough cars and this one is very special.

Shae, Alex, Gemma, Leesa and Celeste - all my (extended) family.

The girls were every happy with all of their presents, we had a great morning.
Hello Family,
Yah its Xmas morning and Santa came to our house which must have meant that I have been a good boy. I must admit I am as surprised as Mummy and Daddy as I have seen a bit of the naughty corner recently but I am only 2 and I do try my hardest. Mummy cooked croisants with ham, cheese and tomato and we drank iced coffee (darwin Xmas) and orange juice. Daddy bought Mummy big elephants and she was very happy. I think we should do this Xmas thing more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment