Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rain, rain and more rain.




Hello Family,
It has been a very rainy week - lots and lots of rain because of cyclone Lawrence. I love the rain, I like to play outside in the rain but Mummy and Daddy are not so cool about it. They insist I come out of the rain as I may catch a cold. I am good at catching balls but I promised not to catch a cold but they still insisted I stay inside. So...I sneak out whenever they are preoccupied and I play with my cars in the rain - I love the rain and my cars love slipping and sliding in the rain too!

1 comment:

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Send the rain down here to Canberra LJ - we need it! Looks like you are having a great lead up to Christmas - Grandma and Grandad are missing you but Dante is looking after us. He is waiting for his new brother or sister. LOL

Grandma Gem.