Sunday, December 27, 2009

T'was the night before Xmas.

This is me and my cousin Billy playing outside with our trucks. We were very good boys.
My cousin BIlly is lots of fun and he is my age.

This is my Aunty Claire - she read Billy and I a story from my Digger book - its a look and feel book.

Then Aunty Claire read a story form the big Machines book that Grandma bought me. Billy and I both love our Machines - trains, trucks, planes and helicopters.
We played outside and Billy and I took turns pulling each other on my digger (gemtruck).

Uncle Allan wanted aturn on the Digger but he was far too big. We said NO!.


Hello Family,
It has been a big year for family and Aunty Claire, Uncle Allan and my cousin Billy (who is my age) have come to visit us. Billy is very much bigger then me I have to look up to talk to him! We had a fun time together and play very well, Mummy said we were very well behaved. We both like diggers and trucks so that is good and we both like to run so that is good too. Daddy keeps telling me that it is Xmas tomorrow, but with all of my family here I feel like it is Xmas every day.

No comments: