Sunday, December 6, 2009

O Xmas tree, O Xmas tree..

Little Lincoln ELF.

Lincoln ELF hanging the first bable on the tree.....

My sister Shae is helping me - thanks Shae. (My other sisters are home in bed with hang-overs...Mummy is not very happy).

Santas little helper!

The suit was way too hot but I like the ears.

Mummy helped Shaea nd I decoreate the tree.

all the little santa's lined up to help eat Mummys special gold tree....

Shae and I are really good decoraters aren't we Mummy?

We had a Xmas tree brunch - croisants with ham, tomato and cheese and ice coffee.


Daddy helped me put the star on the tree - lucky Daddy has got big arms to hold me up because it did take me a little while to get it just right!

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Lovely photos and lovely tree. Isn't it exciting to have little ones to help us remember all about Christmas?? thanks for sharing....

LOL

Gemma said...

Hello LJ, I just noticed the picture on the wall behind the Christmas Tree. How lovely to have a picture of your Mum when she was little. Missing you all.

Grandma Gem