
Sitting on Santas knee - (Lincoln not Mummy)

Wow - I love opening presents!

Look at my new Tonka truck - Poppa helped unwrap it.

Then I played with my truck..


until Mummy called me to have lunch.

Poppa had to have lunch too.
Hello Family,
Poppa belongs to the Darwin Pistol Club Association and they had a Xmas party on the weekend (it was a very busy weekend!). Poppa told Santa all about me so Santa said if I came to the Pistol Club he would give me a present. I'm still a bit scared of Santa but Mummy said that she would be there and Poppa would be with me as well. Santa came in the fire truck which was very
exciting for me because I love fire trucks and I knew most of the fire men - Peter, Franky and Brad. They honked the horns, put on the lights and they all called out and waved to me AND THEN Santa jumped out of the truck! I hope that the next time Daddy comes home in the fire truck that he brings Santa... Anyway I sat on Santas knee and got a great present - a Tonka truck and then we had lunch, I had a great day with my Poppa, we had lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment