Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bye Bye Grandma and Grandad




Hello Family,
Its time for Grandma and Grandad to go home to the Shutters in Ballina. We have had lots of time and fun together and I am very sad that they have gone. I just think that I am not going to sleep anymore, everytime I go to bed I wake up and more of my family have left - Uncle Frank and Aunty Jess, Tom, Grace, Noah and Will; Aunty Monica, Karen and now Grandma and Grandad, its not good. But Mummy did see how sad I was and she said she was sad too, she said they we could go on a plane and go see all of our family around Australia. And she reminded me that my cousin Billy is coming to visit soon with Aunty Claire and Uncle Allan, that is sure something to look forward too. All the same, I am going to go visit cousin bubby Erin today, just so that she knows she needs to stay here in Darwin with me....

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Keep on writing LJ. Grandad and I are sad you are not in reach any more! I will have to count the blocks on my own.
I have a bed made up for you here in Ballina. Hope to see you soon??

LOL

Grandma Gem