Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy 34th (again) birthday Mummy (40th birthday)

Mummys princess cake - Im starting to get the hand of this Happy Birthday gig. "What do you mean I dont get to blow put the candle?"

Daddy made a speech at Mummys birthday, Mummy was very impressed she said "he's a very good Daddy Lincoln". But she didn't have to tell me that because I already knew.

Grandad and Grandma helped Rosie with all of the decorations.


Shae and I snuck out to the beach so I could play in the sand. I am wearing on of my good shirts that Nanna bought me. I really like it.


Mummy was smiling all night, she was so happy that Grandma and Grandad came to visit her.


This is my Nanna and Poppa with me, Daddy and Mummy. They bought Mummy a beautiful good necklace for her birthday, she is wearing it in this photo and really loves it. She said I wasn't allowed to play with it, sometimes Mummy is not much fun.


Grandma and Grandad looking loved up on Vestys Beach at Mummys birthday.

Grandma loving Shae-Rose and Shae-Rose looking tall!

Aunty Monica stood on the high part of the sand so that she was taller then Shae!
Aunty Monica and Grandma on the beach at Mummys birthday. Aunty Monica bought me a Madagascar lunchbox set and Madagascar 2 DVD - she is definitely sharing favourite Aunty status with Rosie.

My sisters, Mummy and Chris. The girls all looked beautiful at Mummys party - we missed Leesa but I am really happy to have wonderful sisters - I love them and they sure love me.

Cousin bubby Erin is having her dinner with Aunty Rose and Uncle Mark (she couldnt wait for the sausage rolls). Aunty Rose organised all of the food and decorations, it sure looked pretty with all the Storm colours.

Mummy had a great night, she was very happy that everycame to her birthday. God made a beautiful cool breezy night especially for Mummy and she was very happy with him too!


My sister Gemma with bubby Erin - this is the oldest and the youngest grandchildren...for a couple of months anyway!

Grandad and Gradma and my sisters and Gemma partner Matt. Matt helped alot on the night and he taught me to say "Bridgette', Mummy is still cranky he he

Princess Abbie bought her family to Mummys party, Uncle Hayes introduced baby Darcy to baby Erin but Karen wasn't letting baby Erin go!

my family xx


Hello Family,
It was Mummys big birthday last week and we held a small party at the Trailer Boat Club. It was a wonderful night and Mummy said she was very happy. Aunty Rosie organised balloons in the Storm colours - purple, white and gold and Mummy wore a purple and gold shirt. All Mummys friends and lots of her family came to the party and she got some lovely presents. Mummys cake was really beautiful, very special but Mummy said the most special part for her was when Daddy got up and made a speech about Mummy. She said that was really special.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mummy x
Theres some great photos there

x Gem

Trish said...

I wish I could have been there, but I was minding 'The Shutters' for Grandma and Grandpa. Love Sha xxx