Monday, November 2, 2009

dinner at the wharf with my cousins

Me and my cousin Grace
Grace, Bailey, Uncle Frank and Georgia
Will and Aunty Jess - the yellow family!


I sat on Toms lap and we played lots of games together


Yum - hmmm oysters...



I love Thai fried rice and garlic fish but I also likes sharing everyones dinner as well.

Hello Family,
My cousins have come to stay with me all the way from Adelaide. My uncle Frank, Aunty Jess and Tom, Grace, Noah and Will are here to play! After a full afternoon at the wave pool we all decided to go out for dinner. We went to the foodcourt at the wharf and had some yummy dinner. Of course I had Thai food with Daddy and Mummy but my cousins had fish and chips, chicken burgers and Uncle Frank brought oysters - Mummy said they were very yummy. Georgia and Bailey came too, baby cousin Erin had to stay home but the girls had a great night out with us. Can't wait to do it again.

No comments: