Saturday, October 31, 2009

Welcome Erin Valerie Anzin xx (new baby cousin)

My new cousin Erin Valerie Anzin - she is a brand new bubby with her Dad Uncle Mark and her Mum Aunty Rose.
Here is Bailey and Georgia - Erin is their new sister. I am lucky because I have lots of sisters too!
Grandad Bill with his newest grandchild - there are 20 grandchildren!

This is Mummy - she helped Anty Rose, Mummy said she held Aunty Roses hand while she was having baby Erin.
Grandma Gem - looking very proud with bubby Erin x Mummy said that Grandma Gem delivered bubby Erin. Good work Grandma.

all the girls x
This is Wendy - she was Grandmas helper (midwife). Mummy said she did a really good job.

The Anzin/Sullivan family - all very happy.


Welcome to the world baby Erin x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow she is totally gorgeous! Congratulations to everyone and so lucky for Aunty Rosie to have all the family around her.

Give her a big cuddle for us LJ.
xxxx
Aunty Clairie

Trish said...

Thanks so much LJ for providing such fantastic pictures of your new cuz!! How I wish I had photos like that when my babies were born. Give cousin Erin a big hug from her Aunty Sha & Uncle Murray! xxx