Hello Family,
Aunty Sha came to visit me and her son Mark. We had a spaghetti night at Aunty Rosies with spaghetti (which I love), garlic bread and salads. It was very yummy and because my sisters came straight from touch and Daddy came from working on his car, I think we ate all of it! It was good to meet my second cousin Mark and I shook his hand like a big boy. Georgia who reads lots of books was talking to Mark about all of the books that they have both read. Georgia is very clever. Bailey is starting to read books too. Mummy said it was great to see Aunty Sha, she looked really good and had lots of energy. Mummy has the flu so she says Aunty Shas has more energy then her! Uncle Mark (Rosies Mark) has done lots of work at their house, they have done paving and have upgraded the front stairs and painted the house. It all looks fabulous. Aunty Rosie still has a baby in the tummy. I asked her baby when it was going to come but it just kicked me, hope its soon.

2 comments:
Mark & I enjoyed our visit LJ. I wish I had remembered to put the salads out with the spaghetti bolognaise and garlic bread though. We found it in the fridge after you had all left. Your Aunty Rosie said it was yummy the next night with their sausages. Only a few days and Grandma & Grandpa will be visiting with you...Love Sha xx
Hello LJ,
I will see if I can arrange another party for you. I will help that little baby come out of Auntie Rosie!! Getting excited about coming up to Darwin now. Only three more sleeps.
LOL
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment