I love playing with my puzzles. My favourite is a jigsaw of trucks, diggers and cement mixers. Daddy likes to play with me, I do my puzzles everyday. I can even do them myself, Mummy is very proud of me she says "good boy Lincoln".
It's lovely to see you playing with that puzzle. I was watching Billy do it last week and Dante can put it all together now too. I am amazed at how you three little 2007..ers have such common interests! See you soon LJ
My name is Lincoln Jed Crash Crowell and I am the son of Robert and Bridgette. I have 3 big sisters named Gemma, Celeste and Shae-Rose.I have dogs called Angus, Sabre and Johnny and I love to run around the house creating havoc. I love cars and Monster Trucks. When I am not off causing trouble you can find me updating my blog.
1 comment:
Hello LJ,
It's lovely to see you playing with that puzzle. I was watching Billy do it last week and Dante can put it all together now too. I am amazed at how you three little 2007..ers have such common interests! See you soon LJ
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment