Saturday, September 26, 2009

Daddys Truck, Lincolns Truck and the sandpits



Hello Family,
I love it when Daddy takes me and Angus to the sandpits. My newest fun thing is tying my truck behind my digger and making Daddy drag me so I can tow my truck - that lots of fun for me, I like towing things. The sandpits is lots of fun and I race up and down with my trucks in the sand. I race Angus but he loses concentration very quickly. Sometimes I get bogged and Daddy has to help me. Sometimes I fall head over heels which Daddy thinks is funny. We always have a good time at the sandpits. Daddy said that when I am older we will go to the sandpits with our quads!

2 comments:

Clairie said...

Wow that looks like heaps of fun. Can't wait for Billy to come up there at Christmas time and go to the sandpits with you too! Maybe you guys can tow each other and wear each other out??

Great to see you are such a big help LJ. You are a good boy.

Lots of love
Aunty Clairie

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

Love all that construction equipment you have. It makes me tired just thinking of you working it all. I am sure Grandad will enjoy it all soon. Not many days to go now.

LOL
grandma Gem