
It was so tiring that Bailey and I had to have a rest....

Georgia was swinging on the jungle gym like Tarzan and Jane.

Mummy said "Lj doesnt like wedges, he won't eat much", so I had to eat the most...

Nearly time to welcome my new cousin - we are all very excited.
2 comments:
I just loves seeing the photos of the ball pit - it reminds me of when Benn & Kim were your age and I would take them to Magic Mountain on the Gold Coast. It is not there any more. Sigh. Oooh, Aunty Rosie looks ready to pop!
After a day or two in bed - have the flue - it was lovely to catch up on your blog LJ. You seem to have such a wonderful social life. Congratulate Kylie on her new block. I think you do need swimming lessons!! By the time I come home you WILL be able to say Grandma Gem!! Getting excited about being up there with you and your family.
LOL
Grandma Gem
Post a Comment