Saturday, September 26, 2009

Washing the car and my special hat.





Hello Family,
I am a big helper in this family. I often have to pitch in and help Mummy, Daddy, Gemma, Celeste and Shae do whatever it is that they are doing. Today we are washing Mummys new car and I have been a big help although Mummy does look wetter then the car. Do you like my special hat? I made it myself, Daddy was really very surprised because I tore the packet by myself without any help or instruction to make it fit better. Mummy just smiled - she always knew that I was smart.

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Hello LJ,

YOu should have given Mummy your hat for the Melbourne Cup Day! Fancy outfit you are wearing with it.

There are lots of firies in your family now - even Gem. What fun it must be hearing all the gossip around the BBQ.

LOL