Hello Family,
Daddy, Mummy and I spent the morning cleaning up the garden. We have lots of palm fronds that regularly need to be cleaned up and taken to the dump. I love helping in the garden. Sometimes Daddy says to me "are you helping Lincoln?" and if he thinks I am not helping he says "or are you being the opposite of help!". As you can see - I was helping. We took the palm fronds to the dump. I like the dump because it has lots of big trucks, diggers, rollers - it has everything. After the dump we went to Bunnings to buy a Fathers (and Grandfathers) Day present for Poppa. I helped Daddy pick out a good chain saw for Poppa. I love Bunnings, there is a playground for kids, big trolleys which they Mummy lets me sit in the top and best of all - I love sausage sandwiches!

No comments:
Post a Comment