Hello Family,
How lucky am I - I have a new bed. I am a big boy now and there will be no more sleeping in a cot for me. Daddy and Mummy bought some side rails, a new matress and put my bed together just for me. It was a big surprise, I came upstairs and I had an Elmo bed. I am very excited. Mummy and Daddy say they are crossing their fingers that I like it and will sleep in it - well I definitley like it and I am sure that I will sleep in it! First night tonight.....

3 comments:
what a beautiful bed Lincoln. Hope you had a good night sleep in it!!
Billy loves his rocket bed, was the best decision we ever made and touch wood he had not fallen out yet!!!
Maybe Billy can have a sleep over at your place soon?
Love Aunty Clairie
Hope you had a good long sleep in your new bed. IT seems all the little boys from 2007 are getting older. It is so wonderful to see them all growing up - especially when I can share it so easily on your blogs.
Love and blessings,
Grandma Gem
My live would not be complete without reading the family blogs to catch up on the news of Dante, LJ & Billy, and now little Erin. Keep up the good work! Love Aunty Sha xxx
Post a Comment