Me and Grandad having lunch - I love Grandad.Cousin bubby Erin loves playing with me, she never cries but sometimes Mummy won't share her then I get cross with Mummy.
Because cousin bubby Erin loves me best x
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
too right LJ, she does love you best. XX Even Uncle Mark doesnt get a look in when you are around!
My name is Lincoln Jed Crash Crowell and I am the son of Robert and Bridgette. I have 3 big sisters named Gemma, Celeste and Shae-Rose.I have dogs called Angus, Sabre and Johnny and I love to run around the house creating havoc. I love cars and Monster Trucks. When I am not off causing trouble you can find me updating my blog.
1 comment:
too right LJ, she does love you best. XX Even Uncle Mark doesnt get a look in when you are around!
Post a Comment